Unpaid Taxes

If you have not been able to pay your tax liabilities, don’t be embarrassed! It’s more common than you think! And, we can help you.

First, we contact the agency assessing the tax (it could be Internal Revenue Service, Franchise Tax Board, Employment Development Department, or Board of Equalization) and determine the amount that you owe. Then, we come up with a comprehensive plan to address that liability. We can request an installment agreement, filing for Offer-In-Compromise, or suspending collection activities on you account due to financial hardship. The good news is that there are options available for you.

And we can help you choose the right one!